Going from sixty to zero is a lot tougher than one would think. I am having trouble turning myself off. There’s this nagging feeling that I should crack open a book or flip through some notes or something. There are a few things I’m using to remind myself that it is really, truly summer. Things that don’t happen when school is in session.
- I’ve done nothing truly productive since I walked home on Tuesday.
- This morning, I laid in bed and listened to the rain fall until noon.
- I watched the entire first season of Glee. In two days. Geez…
- Last night, I sat on the floor and cut up t-shirts for my next craft project.
- There’s Summer Shandy in my fridge. No lie.