76 degrees. Sunny skies. Nice breeze. Perfection.
Tomorrow the high will be 44. Rain in the forecast.
The weather made it difficult to stay inside… so here’s what I did instead:
- Convinced my boyfriend to go for a run.
- Convinced myself to take the plunge and buy the running shoes I’ve been wanting for a long, long time. (see above)
- Decided that since we were on that side of town, we should test drive cars.
- Decided that this is exactly the car I want.
- Went on a decidedly beautiful run with the boyfriend and the dogs while bearing as much skin as could be deemed responsible.
And once that was all out of my system… I reluctantly went back to my study cave.